Natural Rocks Neck Gaiter
Hiking in the mountains of Idaho can reveal spectacular vistas. But the beauty underfoot can reveal textures, colors and patterns too, as recreated in this design from a photo of shale rock. Colors richly enhanced after a rain storm saturates these beautiful rocks. Functional and fashionable accessory for a matching Long Sleeve Top...SEE IT HERE
This neck gaiter can be used as a face shield, headband, bandana, wristband, and neck warmer. Upgrade your accessory game and find a matching face shield for each of your outfits.
• 95% polyester, 5% elastane (fabric composition may vary by 1%)
• Fabric weight: 6.19 oz/yd² (210 g/m²)
• Breathable fabric
• Washable and reusable
• When used as a facemask, it can help limit respiratory droplets
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• One size 9.5"Wide x 19" Tall
• Printed on one side, reverse side is left blank
Attention! The mask is intended to be used as an accessory. The mask is not intended to act as a medical device or other medical product, and should not be used as a replacement for conventional and approved personal protective equipment, including surgical masks or respirators.
This content type will accept rich text to help with adding styles and links to additional pages or content. Use this to add supplementary information to help your buyers.
You can use product metafields to assign content to this tab that is unique to an individual product. Use tabs to highlight unique features, sizing information, or other sales information.