Skull Rock and Roses Grey Flare Skirt
Rock slide photos from hiking the Pioneer Mountains in Idaho are the base for this very popular pattern. Natural rocky textured repeat pattern adds a fun contrast to soft roses and skull details.
These flare skirts are great paired with your fave tee for a casual day, or if you’re getting ready for a festival or concert.
• If you have any size questions please call 208-720-1342
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric
• All products are printed and sewn by hand - please choose size carefully.
• If you’re ordering tops and bottoms best to order at the same time to insure better color matching.
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
• Elastic waistband will rise just under at the belly button for most and the length falls just above mid-thigh.
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach.
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon.