Pine Tree Bark, Bugs and Lupine Fitted Tank (Long)
The say Lupines are the flower to inspire creativity and represent imagination. That would certainly be the case here when combined with the the bark of the Lodgepole Pine from a hike in the Pioneer Mountains of Idaho. The round bumpy seemingly random textures of the bark contrast the smooth symmetrical spiral pattern of the Lupine.
These fitted tank tops are so versatile. The peachskin jersey fabric is super soft and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable. You’ll want these tops for your Saturday bike ride, and your lazy Sunday at home.
• If you have any size questions please call 208-720-1342
• Printed fabric made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• All products are printed and sewn by hand - please choose size carefully.
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low