Mossy Lichen on Rocks Fitted Tank Dress
To quote Wikipedia, “A lichen is a composite organism that arises from algae or cyanobacteria living among filaments of multiple fungi in a symbiotic relationship.” Oh yeah? And this grows on a rock? I just think it’s pretty. No digital tricks with this design, mother nature does it better than I ever could. I had to add a green bug however. This body-con style dress is perfect for a night out on the town!
• This dress is VERY fitted from the waist up. Almost like a swimsuit may fit. You may want to order a larger size if this is not the look you're going for.
• If you have any size questions please call 208-720-1342
• Made from 71% polyester, 29% spandex performance knit fabric.
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
• Fitted dress hugs your body and the bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people.
• 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up.
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach.
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon.