Mossy Lichen on Rocks Fitted Tank (Long)
To quote Wikipedia, “A lichen is a composite organism that arises from algae or cyanobacteria living among filaments of multiple fungi in a symbiotic relationship.” Oh yeah? And this grows on a rock? I just think it’s pretty. No digital tricks with this design, mother nature does it better than I ever could. I had to add a green bug however.
These fitted tank tops are so versatile. The peachskin jersey fabric is super soft and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable. You’ll want these tops for your Saturday bike ride, and your lazy Sunday at home.
• If you have any size questions please call 208-720-1342
• Printed fabric made from peachskin jersey fabric, 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• All products are printed and sewn by hand - please choose size carefully.
• Choose from regular (21.5”- 22.5”) or long fit (24” - 25”)
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine wash cold with a phosphate free detergent, do not bleach, tumble dry low