Mossy Lichen on Rocks Fitted Skirt
To quote Wikipedia, “A lichen is a composite organism that arises from algae or cyanobacteria living among filaments of multiple fungi in a symbiotic relationship.” Oh yeah? And this grows on a rock? I just think it’s pretty. No digital tricks with this design, mother nature does it better than I ever could. I had to add a green bug however.
These flare skirts are great paired with your fave tee for a casual day, or if you’re getting ready for a festival or concert.
• If you have any size questions please call 208-720-1342
• Made from 88% polyester, 12% spandex performance knit fabric
• All products are printed and sewn by hand - please choose size carefully.
• If you’re ordering tops and bottoms best to order at the same time to insure better color matching.
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings.
• Elastic waistband will rise just under at the belly button for most and the length falls just above mid-thigh.
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach.
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon.